This week I got to have a late over with my best friend Tori. I was soooooooo fun! We made friendship bracelets for two hours! We checked out lots of different styles, and Mom taught her how to make a chevron. After she went home at ten o’ clock, Mom and I stayed up until eleven doing friendship bracelets! The reason I called this post Klutz is because I learned how to make friendship bracelets from a book I got from a company called Klutz, because it gives klutz’s something to do. I also have Klutz books on sewing, twirled paper (which is how I make my twirled paper things), and battery science, and I LOVE THEM! They are always what I do when I am bored, and so I am rarely ever bored! If you want some good craft idea’s go get a Klutz book! When I was at Robert’s, I saw one on Face Painting, which I am asking Mom to get me for my birthday because it looked so fun, one on Hemp Bracelets, and another that looked really, really fun is Gel Bracelets. You take the gel that it comes with, which is four different colors, and do designs with them or put them on a mold I guess. As you can probably tell by now, I really like making my own bracelets. Hope you have a super-duper week!
3 comments:
What fun!!!!! I am glad you make thing, it always gives you some thing to do.
You will have to show me when we come out in Aug.
I would love that book. it's sooo cool!
Post a Comment