Today is jam day. We have four flats of strawberries, seven able workers, and some empty containers. The goal is enough jam so that we can to through one every two weeks. That’s a lot of jam! Here are some pictures of me!
Funny pictures are awesome!
We had mac and cheese and corn for dinner. Very tasty! Neil helped us eat the corn. It was pretty darn cute!![]()
He also LOVES to pop gum bubbles!![]()
We finally graduated from sixth grade! Here’s Tori and I in our masks. She made a butterfly and I made a zebra.
I am having a wonderful weekend so far, and I hope you are too!
6 comments:
Love the song! You will have to teach me how you do that!
Isn't it fun to work with people you love! I remember making jam with grandpa when I was little, usually late at night. Fun stuff and you are such a ham! Don't eat all the sugar! save some for the berries, silly! Neil is so cute! Give him a kiss from me! Nice of you to share your corn, one of our favorites too!
Fun masks! Happy end of 6th grade to you! So, that means you start middle school next year?
Clever Title. I love jam. Nice pictures
There were no new songs this time. I've been checking your blog for new songs that I want to buy online because it is always hard to remember songs when it is time to shop.
Jessie your little brother Neil is so cute. And guess what I have a blog too. It is nikkiemouse.blogspot.com
Isn't that great. Oh.. and meet me in cte tomorrow. we should finish the gis assignment.
Jessie Neil is so cute. He reminds me of my 6th grade teachers baby Carson. And that I am getting a new baby cousin in January. Her name is Quinn!
I'm in 6th grade now. laura
Post a Comment