Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Break

Sorry it’s been so long since I posted.  I don’t feel like retracing all the things we’ve done, so I’m just going to pick up with where we are.  If you want to see what we’ve been doing before this, check out my Mom’s blog.

Ahh, Fall Break has been soooooo nice.  On Thursday we cleaned up the basement and I had a sleepover with Rachel and Becca to help them get ready for their Harry Potter party. 

On Friday we bottled a ton of pears.DSC_0012

Mark and I went to Rachel’s Harry Potter party that night.  Someone *Mark* brought the camera and didn’t take any pictures, but Rachel has some, so I’ll have to get them from her.  The party was soooo fun.  She cooked all day and we had a start of term feast to start off the party.  I had chicken, french fries, jello, mashed potatoes, a roll, apple pie, chocolate truffles, lots of jelly beans, and chocolate frogs.  DSC_0007

It had the wizard card and a frog made of chocolate in it….. just like in the books!!  Then we had a trivia game-which I totally rocked- and then talked the rest of the time.  It was way awesome. 

On Saturday we took a drive in the mountains.  The leaves were so pretty.DSC_0019

We had a picnic up there, and then Mom, Dad, and Neil went to go get birthday pictures while the rest of us went to Rachel’s apartment and watched a movie.  That night Abbie and I made masquerade masks and did makeovers.  It was fun.

Hope you all have an excellent week !!

No comments: