Sunday, March 27, 2011

Me and my nicknames

My siblings and I love nicknames.  They are so much fun!  Here are my many nicknames.

PJ- My initials backwards

Essiej- My name in pig-latin

Ladybug- This is what my dad calls me

Sugar baby- This is what my mom calls me

Chickadee-  This is my code name whenever we play spy's

Jess- This one I do not like

Eissej- My name spelled backwards

Jebissebiie- This one is kind of confusing, it is my name in double talk

The Bug Lover- You can probably tell what this one means

Hope you all have a very good Sunday!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I can relate with you on not liking "Jess"
I have had a few variations on my name as well - your mom called me Steph-o when she first met me, my dad called me Steph'l pooples when I was little, and all my friends call me Steph. But the one I hated - for some reason - was Stephy. I never let anyone call me that!

Fun post!

hwg2g2 said...

Jessie-Doodles! Love you no matter what they call you.

I call all my kids Monkey-face, in a loving way. Just the other day I was saying it to Karina at the store and got a dirty look from a fellow shopper. Thinking I should think of a new pet name for my sweet little babies!