Outside my window…Tut Tut, looks like rain (or snow).
I am thinking…That I am ready for spring right now.
I am thankful for…Sunshine and birdies.
From the kitchen…Is coming the yummy smell of bread.
I am wearing…A black and yellow flowery skirt that my mom and my grandma helped me make.
I am creating…An afghan out of hairpin lace. It looks really cool.
I am going…Nowhere, the whole family is sick.
I am reading…Super Fudge by Judy Blume
I am hoping…That it will rain instead of snow.
I am hearing…Lots of wind outside.
Around the house… Are lots of boxes that need a good home under my bed.
One of my favorite things…A family that loves me.
A few plans for the rest of the week:Go to a birthday party, get better, and go singing in the rain! (Hopefully)
A quote I like:If you think sunshine brings happiness you have never danced in the rain!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing…
No, Neil is not screaming, just opening his mouth. He always does it when he has sun glasses on.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Blog Prompts
Labels:
favorites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVED superfudge when I was younger. Have you ever read Tales of a 4th grade nothing? It's the same characters- also great. Get better soon!!
You are awesome! I'm glad you love rain and sunshine.
The blanket look's great, a wonderful beganining keepig working.
Conrad just got Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing at the lib.
Blanket looks very good, can not wait to see it done!
Love Spencer's sunglasses face! Makes me laugh every time I see it! Love you guys and miss you!
I wish it would SNOW NOT RAIN here in Oregon. If you want rain visit here in the wintertime.
Post a Comment