As most of you know, we recently moved into our new home. Last Sunday I went to our new ward, then went home and didn’t go to 17th ward. I still wanted to go to mutual though, so my Dad dropped me off back in Spanish Fork. I ran up the parking lot and around the corner. My friends had there back to me and were standing under the overhang, so they didn’t see me. I yelled “I’m back guys!!” Alisa turned around and grabbed me in a huge hug, and Vickie yelled “Group hug!!” I was totally squashed. It was one of the best moments of my entire life.
I just want to thank my friends for all the wonderful things they do for me and how welcome they make me feel! I would also like to thank all the people that helped us pack, move, clean, and unpack. A special thanks to Sister Albertson, you are such a saint, I don’t know how we would have managed without you!
I am way sad to be moving, but I will come back and visit all the time, and we are only ten minutes away (hint, hint).
Hope you all have a great week!!
2 comments:
Don't worry.... I'll call when I can.
Thanks Jessie! We'll miss you like crazy but as you said we're still close enough to visit! Love ya, girl!
Post a Comment