Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Five More Weeks!!!

Every week on Monday, I tell my ever patient friend at school how many weeks ‘till the baby will be here.  Well, guess what, there are only 5 more weeks left, and I am sooooo stinking excited!!!  Mom and Dad decided that if the baby is a boy we will name him Sterling Wade (the middle name comes from my great-grandpa’s middle name).  For a girl……well, we still don’t know.  Take the survey on the right hand side of my blog so I can see what you guys like best!

4 comments:

Nicci Mahone said...

Is that patient friend me? Hehe... well, I actually like the name Sara Elizabeth. Those are relly cute names. I'm caught up in homework, I can get on the computer!
-Nikkie Mouse

David said...

I like Elizabeth and Beth for short. I couldn't figure out how to vote. :)

Nicci Mahone said...

Yay! Isaac is born. I'm so excited for u Jessie.

Nicci Mahone said...

Yay. He's here! I'm excited for u Jessie!