Sunday, November 20, 2011

Best Week EVER!

My family decided to go to the Grand Canyon for a week, but that would be missing a lot of school, so I decided to stay with Grandma and Grandpa for a week.  You are probably thinking “You decided to go to school instead of the Grand Canyon!  Are you crazy?!”  But if I had missed a week of school I would have had a lot of work to make up, especially in band.  So my birds and I decided to go spend the week with my grandparents.  I even got to go to a yoga class with my Grandma!  Oh, by the way, my birds have eggs that are going hatch this week!  Anyway, we had lots of delicious food, and I was able to get out of the house by 7:30 every morning!  But my favorite part was the end of the week. 

For 11/11/11, my Grandma hosted a grand eleven course feast.  My cousins and their parents were going to come, and then Megan and I were going to have a sleepover!  Some of our courses included: The finest red wine(sparkling apple cider), bread dipped in oil, black licorice(to clear the palette), drumsticks, little sausages, 11 assorted m&m’s, after dinner mints, and a game of double 11 domino’s.  Then Megan, Jennie, Randy, and I went downstairs and played Mario Kart while the grown-ups chatted upstairs.  After everyone went home, it was past 10 ‘o clock, so Megan and I went to bed.

The next day, we went to the Pizza Pie CafĂ© for lunch and then we took Megan home.  Then I had a face painting job, and when I came back we had blueberry pancakes for dinner and watched a football game to top it off !  Then dad came and picked me up.  Last Thursday Grandma let my come to another one of her yoga classes.  It was fun, but I was so sore the next day.

I love my Grandparents!

Hope you all have and awesome week!

1 comment:

hwg2g2 said...

That sounds like you had lots of fun! Good for you!