I am now in seventh grade, which is in the junior high. I am taking Band this year, learning to play the flute. Don’t you think it is weird that when you play the flute they call you a flautist? Then you might as well call the flute a flaut, and so I do. I am such an English rebel!
Some things I really like about junior high is E-time, all the different classes, the teachers, lunch, and having my own locker. My favorite class is English, which I have for third and fourth period with Tori. My English teacher is Mr.Buck. I also really like Utah Studies, taught by Mr.Christmas. No, his wife’s name is not Mary. Did you know he also taught my Dad? On the day that we get to check out the school, Dad went and said hi to him. It was twenty-five years ago, but Mr.Christmas could still remember him!
1 comment:
You are growing up too quick! :) If you ever need anything this year in school, just ask Jenniebean to help you. Love ya!
Post a Comment