Saturday, December 4, 2010

Funny Pictures

Yesterday my friend Sheri came over to play.  After doing a craft that didn’t work, we decided on hide and seek.  We persuaded Abbie to come play with us and Sheri offered to be it first.  I made a scramble for the closet to bury myself with coats.  That is my favorite place to hide, because it is so hard for people to find you.  After a couple of minutes, Sheri opened the door.  She found me. 

We headed off on a search for Abbie.  We ventured into mom’s room.  Sheri had not gone in to look there earlier because Neil was taking a  nap, and she did not want to wake him up.  Since Sheri is so tall she asked me to look in the closet for her.  I looked in far back and saw Abbie’s feet.  “Hey Abbie”  I hissed.  She didn’t do anything so I puled my head out of the closet.  “Was she in there?” asked Sheri.  I told her.  Now Sheri stuck her head in the closet and called Abbie’s name. Sheri came out of the closet.  “Is Abbie asleep?”  she asked.  That was surprising!  I pulled open the closet and this is what I saw.DSC_0057

Here are some more funny pictures.

Neil trying on my glasses.DSC_0042

Rudolph  the snowflake nosed reindeer.DSC_0152

Neil snuggling his favorite paint bottleDSC_0075

Wait, who is this?DSC_0002

It’s me dressed up as Santa.  Pretty good, huh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is funny about abbie

momwoodward said...

Ho, Ho, HO, You look petty funny.

Dave said...

I think you look more like Dancer than Rudolf.

Virginia said...

I love reading your blog. I think it is cool that you are doing one. Maybe I will do one some day...

Julie said...

I love being with you because you are so good at being happy and making things fun for everyone. I love your snowflake nose and santa beard.

momwoodward said...

thoes are great pictures i really like you as santa the best!
becca

hwg2g2 said...

wow jessie thats awsom